Melted butter and ground garlic give off such an amazing aroma that fills the house with the expectation of what’s to come and with a good fish fillet, YUM!
- Fish fillet
- Cayenne Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Cut the fillet into strips and add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and toss till all the pieces are evenly covered.
- Season the flour with a little pepper and mix with a teaspoon or 2 of breadcrumbs.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat lightly coat with oil and fry the fish till cooked and golden brown on both sites.
- Let the fish drain off excess oil on kitchen paper before transferring into the bowl with the sauce.
- In a bowl add the melted butter, ground garlic, lemon juice and parsley and mix.
- Add the fish and coat it with the sauce using a light hand and serve.
Wooden plates from Aesthetic-256