The double grill pan from 2fumbe came in handy for this meal meant to be shared with friends and family.
- Red wine
- Meat tenderizer
- Soy sauce
- Chili powder
- Irish potatoes
- Olive oil
- Pour 2 table spoons of salt, tea spoon of rosemary, paprika, meat tenderizer, 300 ml of red wine and 3 table spoons of olive oil into an air tight container and mix
- Marinate the steak in the mixture for about 40 minutes
- Place the steak into the double grill pan and cook over medium heat.
- Flip the pan every 5-7 minutes till the steak is ready.
- To confirm the steak is ready, make a circle with your little finger and thumb, press the ball of thumb. Steaks with the same firm feeling will be well done.
- Peel and slice the potatoes
- Pour 3 table spoons of olive oil, 3 tea spoons of paprika, 3 tea spoons of salt and 1 finely chopped onion into a bowl and mix
- Add the potatoes and mix
- Pour the potatoes into the double grill pan and cook over medium heat
- Flip the pan every 4-6 minutes for about 20 minutes
Plate the meal and enjoy!
Photos; Andrew Pacutho