If you have a long day ahead of you and are not too sure about your lunch plans, the base breakfast will give you the start you need for the day on your feet.
- 2 yellow yolk eggs
- Instant noodles
- Olive oil
- The instant noodles should quick and easy
- Just follow the instructions on your favorite pack of Indomie Instant noodles
- Add a table spoon or two of olive oil in your pan that should be over medium heat
- Add the sausages to the pan and cook, turning every minute or two till all sides are browned
- Before serving, check the sausages are piping hot all the way through
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and whip
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan over medium heat
- Pour in the egg and once the base is cooked, sprinkle the pepper over the egg and flip
- Cook till their ready and plate.
Once the food is plated, if desired, add a tomato and cucumber salad and fresh cup of coffee.
A great start to a busy day.
Photos; Andrew Pacutho