When you have an amazing home-brew, what better way to ease it down than with chicken? This is a simple recipe for your own version on KFC in the comfort of your home.
- Chicken curry
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Place the chicken in a pan with salt, curry, chopped onions and bring to boil
- Once the chicken is ready, drain the chicken and place in a bowl
- Heat the enough oil for a shallow fry in a pan
- Add the paprika to the flour in a bowl
- Lightly beat the eggs in a shallow bowl
- Add a pinch of salt to the bread crumbs in bowl
- Coat the chicken in flour, egg then breadcrumbs (Remember to gently shake off the excess at each bowl) and place the chicken on a plate
- Shallow fry till golden brown
Plate your chicken once it has drained of oil and serve with a salad and an ice-cold cocktail.